Post your Beater Vechicle!!!

CBH13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
165   0
Reaction score
Seeing all these posts with people showing their nice cars WELL THIS ISN'T FOR YOu. Lets see those beaters ppl! Im talking about that car or truck you take to woods, hardware store, off roading, or whatever you do that requires one you can afford to knock around. The one that you hit it just in the right spot to get it started and that if anyone stole wouldnt make it 10 miles but you could drive to the other side of the country.

I'll start with my old Rodeo thats now got 240,000. Got her way back in high school and she has had a loved but rough and hard life and that's how she loves it and gave me some of my best memories! Never been the nicest to this thing but loves to take it and just keep on going. Never failed on me once or let me down and only needed the basic TLC to keep her going. I have had many cars/trucks come and go but she has always stuck around and I will NEVER get rid of it and when she finally goes its off to the field and tannerite to make her go with a boom how she would like.

Again may not be the coolest, fastest, prettiest, or most well kept but damn do I love her.

This is mine now lets see yours :cool-new:

IMG_1595.jpg

1995 Honda Civic LX. I got this from my father-in-law when he bought himself a new car and I LOVE the $200 a month it saves me in gas driving back & forth to work over my truck! 5 speed manual is actually fun to drive and it even came with an Alpine stereo/speakers! It may not be the prettiest thing on the road; in fact, when I parked it at my office over a long weekend while I got the title/tag sorted out, someone in our office tried to report it as stolen/abandoned :). I love it though!

i854.photobucket.com_albums_ab104_ASH556_civic.jpg

1990 Ford Bronco, 16 inches of lift on 44 TSL. Has a 466 big block, C6 trans, divorced t-case, four links, Dana 44 in front, 9in Ford in rear w/ Detroit lockers.

i58.tinypic.com_2d8fhus.png

Back
Top Bottom