• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Possible Purge? 8/31/2014 - Warning

Actually saw two kids dressed all in black wearing Guy Fawkes masks the other day. Couldn't have been more than 12 or 13 years old. They were walking down highway 2a in Ft. Oglethorpe. I couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that they probably had no idea who Fawkes was.

Actually saw two kids dressed all in black wearing Guy Fawkes masks the other day. Couldn't have been more than 12 or 13 years old. They were walking down highway 2a in Ft. Oglethorpe. I couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that they probably had no idea who Fawkes was.

He was the guy who made Natalie Portman shave her head. Bastard.

Why do I have a feeling that half of the would-be participants would show up on Sept 1st?

I think it works the same as Halloween. If it falls on a school night it gets moved to the next Friday. Of course some will show up on the wrong day, but you can just turn off your porch light to let people know that you are choosing not to participate.

I think it works the same as Halloween. If it falls on a school night it gets moved to the next Friday. Of course some will show up on the wrong day, but you can just turn off your porch light to let people know that you are choosing not to participate.

Lol

And what will we all be wearing? I would hate to purge in the wrong threads...

Balaclava or no....what about a Shemagh tactical scarf instead? What about gloves and eye protection? Camo BDUs and a black under armor top or all black top and bottom? 5.11 tac boots or Bates? I just can't possibly have a proper operator outfit together in time....and will we need a ghillie suit at any time during this purge?

We just need to delay this till we are all coordinated....

I agree...we also need to lock down a time...I'm usually late, so please inform me of the start time an hour early.

Back
Top Bottom