• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pop ups on phone when on ODT?

Nick_T

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
Have I done contracted something in my phone or is something going on with the site? Every now and then I get a Gerber insurance scrolling pop up and one other that I can't remember what it was. If it's my phone, what do I need to do to get rid of it? It's a Galaxy2 running the Foxfire browser. Thanks for any help.

Nick T

Mines the iPhone and that damn candy crush games keeps popping up wanting me to play it.
Damn things driving me ape **** crazy.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-22-16-37-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-22-16-37-34.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 37
Sorry guys, we got booted by Google adsense a few days ago and I'm struggling to find a replacement. The candy crush ad is coming from a network I tried for a few minutes yesterday, to get rid of it you need to clear your cookies on your phone.

I'm working on the other ones right now.

Sorry guys, we got booted by Google adsense a few days ago and I'm struggling to find a replacement. The candy crush ad is coming from a network I tried for a few minutes yesterday, to get rid of it you need to clear your cookies on your phone.

I'm working on the other ones right now.

Did it have anything to do with this being a gun site?

Did it have anything to do with this being a gun site?

Yeah, I pretty much had three days to remove all weapons related content or get rid of google ads, and finding a clean replacement is proving difficult.

Back
Top Bottom