Polymer ProMags for Mini14?

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
245   0
Reaction score
Anybody out there have any experience with them? I picked one up for cheap at show and for the life of me, I can not get it to feed and it's MUCH more snug in the mag well than any of my other mags. The bolt is shaving plastic on the mag lips....surely you don't have to custom fit these?:mad:

Ive heard that as well...but I have a tapco polymer 30rd and another no name 30rd that function flawlessly...but this ProMag is bent.

The Tapco mags that I used with my mini before I sold it SUCKED BAD they would not feed for **** the only ones I was able to get to work were the factory mags.

the only 30 rounders i had that worked well were original ruger and tapco mags , i had tried a few others and can't recall the maker but they didn't seem to fit well.

Myself and the gun testing authors at Swat Magazine agree that the 30-round RAMLINE universal aftermarket mags function great and fit both the Mini14 and AR15 rifles.

Here's the SWAT Magazine article:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/46573196/200203-AR-15-vs-Mini-14

BTW, the MGW 90 round snail drum works great with the Mini14, I once shot so many rounds thru one of my Minis in one sitting using these drums that my barrel was nearly translucent orange.. LOL

pics.gunbroker.com_GB_250837000_250837459_pix130996522.jpg

Maybe each rifle is different or each persons standard of what works differs I dont know. What I do know is that the only mags I was able to get to reliably function were the factory mags however I never tried these Ram Line mags.

Back
Top Bottom