• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Police taser

Tietatony

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
171   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Police taser

Item Description: Hi im looking for a police multi shot taser .
I need one for my work ( security guard in the night club industry)
hope to hear from you guys

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Axon does civilian sells/support. Check out the link below.

QRF in mcdonough sent out an email today with some type of taser in it. I deleted the email or I'd screen shot it.

I would think long and hard before I bought an X26 or X26P Taser. Axon/Taser stopped production and supporting the X26E in 2014 and rolled out the X26P as a replacement. Taser stopped production/support of the X26P in 2021. Both of those models had an operational life of about 5 years before they started to degrade or just stop working and required warranty work or replacement. The max warranty period you could buy was 5 years. That coverage period was not by accident, lol. The non-rechargeable battery was good for 500 discharges/spark tests. Most LE agencies require a daily spark test before going on duty so average battery life was about 3 years. A new battery runs about $200 if I recall correctly.

Your best bet in a used Taser is an X2. But I would seriously look at the Taser link I posted and consider a new X1….just saying.

Back
Top Bottom