Pmags in stock and what a STEAL!!!!

And some folks wonder why there is a growing hatred for CTD. I haven't purchased from them and never will just from this latest fiasco.

you would think they would remove the "our low price" that is next to that $99.97 price tag. Yes, since what CTD has been doing since the panic I will never even consider buying from them again--I always hated their jacked up shipping to begin with. Oh, by the way for you GLock people, they have a bargin on big sticks at just a mear $189.97 each, their "low price":
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/MAG-242

Midway USA is where it's at. Bought 2 x G17 and 2 x G19 mags a few weeks ago at that price and am waiting for their PMags too.

Wow! I just sold 18 on here for $26/each and felt guilty. One thing I don't need is AR mags in 223. I will however,not buy squat from those scum bags in the future. Watch the news,there is no AR ban or high cap mag ban coming,none! Be patient,don't let the sales people talk you in to the old "sure to be banned" trash talk.

CtD - Pmags $99.97

MidwayUSA - Glock mags $24.99

Think I'll wait for MidwayUSA to get in stock. Since they never swerved in thier loyalty to the gun owning community I think they deserve our loyalty in return.

Burn in hell cheaper than dirt.

MidwayUSA has the pmags listed as out of stock, no backorder but you can be notified and they expect them in 3/19/13.

Price: $12.30 each.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/2319180134/magpul-pmag-m2-moe-magazine-ar-15-223-remington-30-round

In addition to the fact that they send me a lot of business, that is another reason that I appreciate & respect GT Distributors.
Their pricing is the same from before the panic. Guns, ammo, mags., they have the same prices as before.

Screw CTD I use to buy ammo from them back when but I will never spend a penny with them asshats.... I hope they go out of business

I found pmags last weekend at Hill top pawn in Gwinnett for 20.00 each I see no reason to pay 5 times that. It's sad they feel it necessary to take advantage of the current panic buying by the uniformed

Back
Top Bottom