• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PMags for normal pricing!

Wow. Ive NEVER seen them for less than $15 ANYWHERE, even online.

In fact, the only time I got some for $15 locally was when another guy bought a rifle and they told him that since he bought a rifle, he could buy Pmags for $15 each instead of $20. I happened to hear it and asked if I could get that deal...even though I was not buying a rifle. They were a little hesitant, but let me because I am a regular customer. This was last summer, before any panic pricing.

Last edited:
Hmm so after all the Tards were buying P mags for $40-80 a pop and the price drops for the tupperwear mags the 5 p mags I have I are no longer worth their weight in gold lolol

Wow. Ive NEVER seen them for less than $15 ANYWHERE, even online.

In fact, the only time I got some for $15 locally was when another guy bought a rifle and they told him that since he bought a rifle, he could buy Pmags for $15 each instead of $20. I happened to hear it and asked if I could get that deal...even though I was not buying a rifle. They were a little hesitant, but let me because I am a regular customer. This was last summer, before any panic pricing.

dsgarms and brownells have done 10 for 100$ a bunch of times. I got 10 windowed pmags for 125$

Back
Top Bottom