please tell me im not crazy

What are you talkin bout man? People have "known and spilled the beans" about UFO's for thousands of years. This is not just some fad that ppl. decided to make up after the Roswell incident. There have been paintings of these things on cave walls found all over the Earth.
True. I just feel like there would be some more tangible evidence or some clear photos or videos.

What are you talkin bout man? People have "known and spilled the beans" about UFO's for thousands of years. This is not just some fad that ppl. decided to make up after the Roswell incident. There have been paintings of these things on cave walls found all over the Earth.

Ok, not being a smart ass here there was this one time with my friends. So one day we were coming back from a party when my buddy Devin got sick.
So we pull over in Pitner Dogpark in Kennesaw. Now if you walk back there is a huge field with some trails that I believe is used by a local school for cross country and other events. Ok we were just walking around shooting the breeze when we see these lights in the sky. We start bull****ting like, "Oh **** it's the aliens". So Martin asks me what I thought It was. I replied that it looked like a cell phone tower or some kind of antenna. We keep on talking about the aliens when I **** you not, it starts moving. It was low, not incredibly low, but low enough that if it was a plane or a helicopter, I figure (I could be wrong, someone correct me) we should have heard it. It moves across the sky and over the horizon. Ok so, it couldn't have been a plane because it was standing still for a good minute. But I figure it would have made a lot more noise if it was a helicopter.

Still, I don't think it was from outer space but, that was still a weird experience. We all saw it and my other buddy and I were barely buzzed so, I don't think it was the alcohol.

Ok, not being a smart ass here there was this one time with my friends. So one day we were coming back from a party when my buddy Devin got sick.
So we pull over in Pitner Dogpark in Kennesaw. Now if you walk back there is a huge field with some trails that I believe is used by a local school for cross country and other events. Ok we were just walking around shooting the breeze when we see these lights in the sky. We start bull****ting like, "Oh **** it's the aliens". So Martin asks me what I thought It was. I replied that it looked like a cell phone tower or some kind of antenna. We keep on talking about the aliens when I **** you not, it starts moving. It was low, not incredibly low, but low enough that if it was a plane or a helicopter, I figure (I could be wrong, someone correct me) we should have heard it. It moves across the sky and over the horizon. Ok so, it couldn't have been a plane because it was standing still for a good minute. But I figure it would have made a lot more noise if it was a helicopter.

Still, I don't think it was from outer space but, that was still a weird experience. We all saw it and my other buddy and I were barely buzzed so, I don't think it was the alcohol.

And you were askin bout "some clear photos or videos"...lol
Did you happen to have a high quality camera or video recorder with you?..lol
People don't just walk around with that stuff, so they usually snap a quick shot with some kind of cheap disposable camera or crappy cell phone.

Saw one of "them visitors" as my Texican friends call them, about a week ago, observed with binocs. It too was stationary, started moving, dimmed, then lit back up and took off at extremely high speed. My wife thought I was crazy, but my buddy and I both observed it and he's not a "believer"....he is now. "Cual es esta Mierda?!" We have both lived near airports our entire lives, this was no plane or satellite. People just brush this stuff off through conditioning VIA media exposure.

You shoulda reported it.

Back
Top Bottom