Please help!!!!!!

SpEcOpSeOd

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
8   0
Reaction score
I have a Glock17 Gen2 9mm with very minimal holster wear at the front of the slide where the corners are and on the back where the corners are comes with 1 17 round magazine..how much should i ask for it???

Whatever someone is willing to pay. I've seen them running anywhere between $350-550 online and in stores. Realistically, in my opinion, I'd say $400 would be top dollar, figuring $425-450 gets you a gen 3, $375 and its gone in a day.

Bioshock!!!lol whats up??haha..seriously tho,I need some help figuring out a price for it..i still have the Taurus by the way!!! Wife said she will leave me b4 the taurus leaves..she loves that gun!!

Man, Glocks on here have been all over the place with prices on here! On that note, I would probably do some research at other places as well as get advise from Glock guys here on ODT.

You can get a brand new G17 Gen 4 with 2 mags through GSSF for $425. Closer to $475 if you aren't a GSSF member. A lot of people on here ask way too much IMO but if they sell, I guess it's not too much. Personally, I would put it at $400 OBO and go from there (it's hard to know exactly without seeing pictures).

Thanks to all that are helping!!! also thanks to the ODT for having such an awesome place for us MEN and women..lol to have a site to talk/sell/trade our "other women"..lol appreciate it guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom