• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please help this awesome woman.

This one hits close to home for me. My cousin who is now 16 was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor when she was 7. Even with dad's great job, good insurance and even some supplemental AFLAC insurance through his job, it absolutely drained them for years. They had to make some serious lifestyle adjustments and sacrifices. They would not have made it through without the generosity of many, many people over the years. I've seen what this can do to a family.

Im in....what else do you need brother?

I'm in. I'll fill in wherever needed on the build, or provide something else for a raffle if the rifle is covered.

I read the thread really fast, so maybe I missed it, but who's putting the rifle together?

I'll let yall know in a bit, I got so many messages and need to sort through everything and put it all on paper.
As for the assembly, I have someone in mind but haven't talked to him yet. I am thinking maybe we can get it cerakote first and am going to work on that in the morning.

What I need is ideas for the drawing? Where? When (gonna do an auction in a little while so there will be money available fairly quickly and we can try to sell tickets a Little longer )?

Back
Top Bottom