• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

planning a roadtrip from GA to CA this christmas...

6-14-2011 008.JPG
6-14-2011 047.JPG
6-14-2011 025.JPG

Rest Stop on I-70 in Colorado in April.

On my fifth trip out west I let my guard down after following a snow plow over the mountains west of Colorado Springs. I was in the valley and no snow was on the road….was completely dry….until i hit an uphill curve into some trees that had blocked the wind.
Its called black ice and its too late after you hit it. Im lucky to be alive….i hit the tree so hard it knocked the top 10 ft section off the tree.

Be careful…4wd aint **** on black ice!

Attachments

• IMG_2255.JPG
    IMG_2255.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 7
Dude, I would make sure you allow some time to cruise that sexy Bronco up and down some rocks in CO, AZ and NM. Just make sure you find a riding buddy before you head out.

Seriously, nicest bronco I have ever seen, and I love those things.

When you stop in New Orleans I would recommend you skip Bourbon St. and head uptown, near Loyola and Tulane. There are a few bars within walking distance of these schools and the @#$% that goes down in there is absolute insanity, and the girls are 10x better than the slobs on bourbon. And, to be frank, they are DTF.

If any of you dads out there sent your daughter to Tulane or Loyola, its a great school and I am sure she is getting a first class education!

moved there in 97. moved back in 2000. took northern route there. southern route back. northern route is the typival. grand canyon, big meteor hole, caddillac ranch. still cool scenery. try to avoid the 'last chance gas'. can't remember exact location but damn. they wanted 6.00 a gal in '97.

Back
Top Bottom