• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

planning a roadtrip from GA to CA this christmas...

Sorry guys didn't get any emails saying I had replies to this thread!
Vehicle I will be taking:

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 16
As much as I would like to avoid California I really would like to see San Diego, so unfortunately I will have to go to libtardville. Vegas is a must just to say I did. Will definitely be buying tire chains seeing as I am going in the winter. We will be camping a majority of the way unless we get into VERY extreme cold. I want to experience as much outdoors as I can on this trip, So plenty of planning as far as cold weather gear goes. Noted on all of the sites you guys have posted...my question is at this time of year when exactly should I plan on running into any winter weather conditions? I have heard parts of north texas get snow this time of year, and once the sun goes down it gets COLD anywhere on the south side of the country.

Roswell, NM stop in and see the International UFO museum and... Research Center. It was a fun stop.
View attachment 515599

Arches National Park in Utah.
View attachment 515620

All I have to say is wow to that second picture; its stuff like this that has inspired this trip...I have no kids, no wife, and no girlfriend. Figured what the hell do it while I am young!

Zion National Park in UT is fantastic. Also, if you are in Salt Lake, drive North to Ogden and see the John Browning museum.

All I have to say is wow to that second picture; its stuff like this that has inspired this trip...I have no kids, no wife, and no girlfriend. Figured what the hell do it while I am young!
I'm sure most folks will agree... The pictures don't do any justice.

Another spot to stop by for something slightly different is Antelope Canyon, in Page, AZ.
image.jpg

image.jpg

412.JPG
387.JPG
387.JPG

Petrified Forest
The pictures don't show the sheer size and depth of the place. IT IS HUGE, and was one humongous forest a long, long time ago. The trees pieces are all solid rock, and the insides are rainbow hued.

Attachments

• 398.JPG
    398.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom