• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pitbull discussion started in The Awesome, Cool and Random Pic. Thread.

tenor-1.gif

I’d hate to know I lived my life in fear of something that is afraid of stairs
:lol:

I know right. Plus you see little old white ladies adopt abused pitbulls at shelters, take them home and give them bubble baths, put bows on them and basically make them their own little princess.

Can you imagine how scary life must be for someone who is more fearful than little old white ladies?

:lol:

I know right. Plus you see little old white ladies adopt abused pitbulls at shelters, take them home and give them bubble baths, put bows on them and basically make them their own little princess.

Can you imagine how scary life must be for someone who I more fearful than little old white ladies?

Follow the logic. Dudes afraid of pitbulls, pitbulls are afraid of stairs. Therefore dudes afraid of stairs. Imagine how scary it would be to meet the man who built the stairs? Now that’s some scary ****.

View attachment 2371550
Neighbor two houses down actually called Sheriff about my "Pit Bull".
Deputy came out and we both had a good laugh, talked for awhile, gave her some scratches
and told me they would note the neighbor's call as BS
And that is exactly where the "stats" for pitbull attacks come from. They use newspaper and other media stories to identify the breed, and of course all the neighbors say it was a pitbull, or they don't but the writer puts pitbull in the article anyways, because "pitbull attacks!" sells more newspapers and gets more clicks than "Mutt attack!" Or "Australian Shepherd attack".

Back
Top Bottom