Pistol Mounted Optics Discussion Thread

Looks like you are looking for green reticles but if you want red I have a tan Delta Point Pro (used) and a Tan EFLX (new) that I could sell you.
Damn wish you would’ve seen my wtb thread 2 weeks back.

I was looking for a tan dpp or Eflx..
Had to drive 2 hrs to Clyde armory and spent 485$ out the door for the dpp

This was after 2 traders backed out of sale with no price haggling and offered to drive to them :(

Finally got my hands on one of these
20240106_154146.jpg

I probably don’t shoot enough to have a valuable opinion but I have an interesting story:

Neighbor has been spying on us with a drone. I grabbed an old VP9 with a dot on it. I ran outside to address the situation and hit a skateboard right outside the threshold of my home. I went flying! Fundamentals out the window due to the unexpected stopping distance, I had to take the shot one handed and on the fly. The drone was easily 350-400 yards out and I was shooting Magtech 115s I found in an old tackle box.
I dropped the drone with flair. One shot, one kill. That thing came down in firey nuggets of justice.

Guys, I won’t lie to you… I’m not convinced I could’ve made that shot without the dot.

I probably don’t shoot enough to have a valuable opinion but I have an interesting story:

Neighbor has been spying on us with a drone. I grabbed an old VP9 with a dot on it. I ran outside to address the situation and hit a skateboard right outside the threshold of my home. I went flying! Fundamentals out the window due to the unexpected stopping distance, I had to take the shot one handed and on the fly. The drone was easily 350-400 yards out and I was shooting Magtech 115s I found in an old tackle box.
I dropped the drone with flair. One shot, one kill. That thing came down in firey nuggets of justice.

Guys, I won’t lie to you… I’m not convinced I could’ve made that shot without the dot.

Attachments

• i-made-a-battle-cats-version-of-the-fact-checked-by-v0-n70ga7cbppkb1.jpg
    i-made-a-battle-cats-version-of-the-fact-checked-by-v0-n70ga7cbppkb1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 13

Gobless thank your for your service

Back
Top Bottom