• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pistol class in or around PA

righter13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
25   0
Reaction score
Any suggestions for a beginners pistol class for the wife and I in the Pennsylvania area. I don't mind a couple hours drive.

Last edited:
I have quite a few satisfied customers who send me a lot of referrals....

"Bullfrog81" posted a nice review for the class he, his wife, & another couple took.

After 5 years full-time (& one year part-time) & over 1000 students I've picked up a trick or two on teaching:).

"Bullfrog81" posted a nice review for the class he, his wife, & another couple took.

After 5 years full-time (& one year part-time) & over 1000 students I've picked up a trick or two on teaching:).
I would have recommended you but I think the OP is up in PA.
Wish you were on the south side of the city...

If only I still lived in Georgia. I'm about an 11hr ride from the ATL area.

Sweet I'm only an hour from Glen Rock.

The zoominfo link didn't work.
It works when I click it, it really only links to a small article with Chucks background and qualifications.

Chuck Belz, a longtime firearms instructor from York County.

Belz has 14 years experience with the U.S. Department of Defense in law enforcement, investigative and security fields.

He also has seven world titles in various handgun-shooting competitions.

It works when I click it, it really only links to a small article with Chucks background and qualifications.

Chuck Belz, a longtime firearms instructor from York County.

Belz has 14 years experience with the U.S. Department of Defense in law enforcement, investigative and security fields.

He also has seven world titles in various handgun-shooting competitions.
Sounds like a good place to look into getting some training from.

Any suggestions for a beginners pistol class for the wife and I in the Pebbsylvania area. I don't mind a couple hours drive.
If only I still lived in Georgia. I'm about an 11hr ride from the ATL area.

If you can get 3 or 4 people together (and a range) I'll come to you... "Have gun , will travel.
Otherwise, good luck & good for you for making the decision to get some training.

One of the most amazing paradoxes I've seen is how in the firearms community the ones w/ the most training including the very best Instructors & shooters can't get enough training classes whereas those w/ none don't think they need any training.... go figure.

Back
Top Bottom