• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pissed off my bosses today...

Nope I kept my distance. When one boss told me they were about to come.out.of the office into the shop to see the process he said he would introduce me. I told him " Hell no! Leave me out of it. "
What happened after the nubile ladies left?
Did the milker’s get put back on the wall?

Got to be more to come. How did they react.
I ain't one to offend anyone especially paying customers. I don't have neck/face tats or them stupid ass bushings in my earlobes. I believe in being accommodating. But I don't believe in hiding who you are especially when all you are is a HETERO WHITE MALE. But it seems like humor is a lost concept.

What happened after the nubile ladies left?
Did the milker’s get put back on the wall?
Not yet. And I don't know what to do about it. I make good money for the hours I actually work. So I don't wanna **** the bed on this one. BUT my youngun bought me this poster with her own money and I shared it with the group. I also share a lot of other **** with the group like the shop TVs and stereo and food,coffee,water and snacks. So in some ways I feel like hanging it back up and telling them if they have a problem with it then they have a problem with ME. But on the other hand I don't wanna find another job. So...

So last year my daughter spent her own money ordering me a poster from a South Park episode called Major Boobage. The episode is a spoof of the Heavy Metal film where Kenny gets real high on cat piss and trips about chicks on another world with huge titties. So I put that poster in the office several months ago and nobody had a problem with it. In fact me and one boss watch South Park on HBO Max every morning while we wait on the other boss.
So today around 10ish I walk in and one boss is taking my Major Boobage poster down and they're telling me a field trip of high school kids is on the way to observe what we do. Really? Why? Anyway I asked him what the problem was with an animated poster especially when the poster that inspired it was still hanging on the other wall and WAY more realistic. So he said he didn't want to offend people we sell shirts to. Okay well I don't want to offend customers either. But how is one poster bad and the others are okay? And what about the rolling papers or the cheap wine or the AK poster? I mean any of that could trigger a ****in snowflake, right? So they acted like I was wrong to get pissed about it. I told them that one of them claims to be Conservative and the other an atheist Libertarian. So how can they support censorship? And these are high school kids ( turned out to be about 8 girls) that have surely seen heard and done way worse than a poster with Kenny McCormick with covered titties on both sides of his head. And that's when I told both of them they were fake ass *******. And either it was ALL okay or none of it was. Hell we have bottles of liquor out in the shop beside the coffee maker and snacks. So how are covered animated titties gonna corrupt these kids more than the rest of the **** there?
Anyway here is the pic of the poster that came down. And no they don't get to watch South Park with me anymore .
Bummer

I already moved the poster of the Iron Maiden Trooper album to the back of the office door since David was afraid it was "Demonic" and might upset his Christian friends. Lookahere...I ain't a good Christian but I am a Christian. And none of those album covers from the 80s are gonna send anyone to hell. So stop being a bitch.

I consider myself a team player and I look out for everyone I work with. I buy sissy ass liquid coffee creamer that I don't use . In fact I call it Faggucino. David's wife asked one day a while back "What is Faggucino?" And he had to explain to her it was the creamer that they use since they can't man up and drink black coffee.

Back
Top Bottom