• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pinewood Derby Cars

I thought they changed the rules were you could not do anything to the wheels or use graphite anymore. I also had the bad first race and my dad researched and we dominated for the next few years, that was 35-40 years ago, my brother and I were champs. My dad also helped some kids whos father was deployed in the first desert storm, they won 1st and 2nd in the regionals or whatever they call the big get together.

If any is interested, I've got this same kit I'm looking to sell from when I helped my boys build some cars years ago

https://www.maximum-velocity.com/product/advanced-tool-pack/

How much you want for it?

I thought they changed the rules were you could not do anything to the wheels or use graphite anymore. I also had the bad first race and my dad researched and we dominated for the next few years, that was 35-40 years ago, my brother and I were champs. My dad also helped some kids whos father was deployed in the first desert storm, they won 1st and 2nd in the regionals or whatever they call the big get together.

Every pack is different, they can set their own rules. We won first last year in the pack but didn't get an invite for any regional race. Maybe it got Covid canceled. We were second overall the year before.

That is awesome your Dad did that. I've helped other kids with their cars but most kids just want to make something fun. The fastest designs are boring and take a lot of work, lol.

I had to pull a bunch of 7.62x54R projectiles for weights.

I have twin boys so two cars. The blue one got first place.

pinewood derby.JPG

Back
Top Bottom