Pinetree Country Club (Kennesaw) Shooting (Updated)

This is a prime example of the idiot liberals gun agenda, take the guns away from people, I mean law abiding citizens. That just means we are all targets for the criminals who have guns.

You're going to see that type of "reporting" more and more my friend. There was a news story a couple of days ago from South Africa about a 30 year old woman (who didn't know she was pregnant) who gave birth to a baby in a bathroom in a mall adjacent to a hospital where she was with her mother to have "stomach swelling" diagnosed, then proceeded to bash the baby to death before she could be stopped. The picture of the little baby's feet in the news article? A white infant's. "Representational Image" was the photo caption in super tiny 4 point point. I guarantee you since NO mention of race of the woman was mentioned that it was NOT a white woman.

Well, she could have just gone across the street to the hospital and allowed the doctors to crush the babies skull and rip it apart cuz then it would simply be a late term abortion and the most she would be charged with is “pro choice”. :mad2:

I read the AJC article. I don't know why we need to know about the perps failed rap career, more interested in his rap sheet. Like why was he not in prison for distribution and attempted murder among other charges. These murders probally could have been prevented I don't know. Its an awful mess I feel for the families. Mostly for the golf pros family.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I read the AJC article. I don't know why we need to know about the perps failed rap career, more interested in his rap sheet. Like why was he not in prison for distribution and attempted murder among other charges. These murders probally could have been prevented I don't know. Its an awful mess I feel for the families. Mostly for the golf pros family.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That is the perfect example of the Democrat run “progressive” Fulton County court system at work.

Back
Top Bottom