• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pictures...

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
How hard is it to post pictures?! You have some rare, one of a kind firearm, but can post a picture? If you can "text photos to those who are interested" you can post pics here.

From my iPhone 6, either a software update on Apple's end made photos hard to post, or it's not compatible with this site (I'm not technical, so I don't know which one it is). I never had issues posting pics until the update that happened 6 months or so ago.

But, I can't post pics in the original post, I have to post them in a separate post. I stumbled up on that solution by accident. Perhaps others are having a similar problem? I don't know.

Just a theory.

I have to post pics in comments because they will not upload in ad. I tagged @okumasteve in a thread I started about it but never got answers. It is really frustrating to have to upload pictures every time I relist

From my iPhone 6, either a software update on Apple's end made photos hard to post, or it's not compatible with this site (I'm not technical, so I don't know which one it is). I never had issues posting pics until the update that happened 6 months or so ago.

But, I can't post pics in the original post, I have to post them in a separate post. I stumbled up on that solution by accident. Perhaps others are having a similar problem? I don't know.

Just a theory.

My iPhone 6s posts pics on ODT with no problem. In an ad or comments. :sorry:

image.jpg

most folks who whine about pics are gawkers who have no intention of buying .

There is some truth to that but I would counter that pictures are what makes the classified section great. Most members are hobbyist who enjoy seeing what is out there. Also, it just saves time as people don't have to ask/email/text/PM just to seen what they're interested in.

Granted, if the listing is for a NIB G42, no pictures needed. Otherwise, it's just lazy. It's 2016, uploading a picture to an ad takes seconds.

Just a theory.

I have to post pics in comments because they will not upload in ad. I tagged @okumasteve in a thread I started about it but never got answers. It is really frustrating to have to upload pictures every time I relist

This thread got bumped back up, I'm not sure it you have figured out a solution yet...

I have had the same issue a few times. I always assumed it was because I take the photos with my iPhone 6 and post ad's with my iPad, sometin' to do wit that cloud :doh: thingy.

I find if I just click a screen shot of the photo it loads with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom