Pictures in threads... What's the deal?

285Roadrunner

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
197   0
Reaction score
so, I have noticed a lot of folks recently saying they have trouble posting pictures in threads or doing an upload. At first, I thought they were just not computer savvy. However, recently, I bought the newest iPhone, top of the like ... Bla blah blah, and I find my self not able to upload pictures through this as well... Guess the file format from
Apple is not supported in this site...

I am using an iPhone 6 +

Any advice or input?

Thx

so, I have noticed a lot of folks recently saying they have trouble posting pictures in threads or doing an upload. At first, I thought they were just not computer savvy. However, recently, I bought the newest iPhone, top of the like ... Bla blah blah, and I find my self not able to upload pictures through this as well... Guess the file format from
Apple is not supported in this site.

Any advice or input?

Thx

It won't let you post a picture when you make the add, but when you comment on that add you can post pictures. I think you can also go back and edit the add and it will let you post pics. So when you comment, your good with pics, when you create a thread, it won't let you post pics while creating it. It's weird, but that's it in a nut shell. I use the 6s iPhone.

Same problem with my 6S Plus. Weird thing is I can post pictures in threads as responses but can't post pictures when making a new for sale post.

I think it's a file size or format issue.

I'm usually able to add photos from my iPhone "photo stream" backup folder, but not the same photo from my camera roll.

Very odd stuff.

Back
Top Bottom