• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Picture of Taylor Swift rolling out her new album....

I don’t care what her political affiliations are.
I doubt seriously there are enough people that seriously look to her for instructions on who to vote for, to move the needle on our political spectrum.

She makes millions on her own hard work (and yes that’s a business that chews up and spits out millions of small fish) so I can respect that.
Hell most entertainers are bat **** crazy once off the stage.

If you think she's not a pretty girl, something must be wrong with your eyes....BUT men dig fat chicks too....
As for her songs(the one's that I have heard), they seem to have the same beat, just different words....she does not appeal to me, BUT she obviously appeals to MANY!! I've not seen photo's of her dressing "skimpy"....she always appears to have on enough clothing to cover all that needs to be covered....BUT I do not go out looking for photo's of her, so I could be mistaken...
I guess my eyes are bad then.

I don’t care what her political affiliations are.
I doubt seriously there are enough people that seriously look to her for instructions on who to vote for, to move the needle on our political spectrum.

She makes millions on her own hard work (and yes that’s a business that chews up and spits out millions of small fish) so I can respect that.
Hell most entertainers are bat **** crazy once off the stage.
You don't think her opinions on politics sway 18 year old girls? Really? Why do you think we have a thing called, celebrity endorsements on all forms of media known to man? Because it doesn't work?

You believe they faked 10 million votes and nobody could prove it? :pound:
Faked? No.
Cheated? Yes, at least in spirit.

Winners cheat, fake, fool, “get around the rules” etc everyday. Have you watched any racing? Read any history? oh wait I forgot who I was talking to. LOL

Faked? No.
Cheated? Yes, at least in spirit.

Winners cheat, fake, fool, “get around the rules” etc everyday. Have you watched any racing? Read any history? oh wait I forgot who I was talking to. LOL
So they can cheat 10 million votes and get away with it. Point remains that if that is true, voting is pointless.

You don't think her opinions on politics sway 18 year old girls? Really? Why do you think we have a thing called, celebrity endorsements on all forms of media known to man? Because it doesn't work?
So all 18 year old girls only vote the way someone tells them? I guess their families couldn’t teach them anything at all in 18 years…

I doubt seriously that 18 year olds that are so wrapped up in a celebrity’s life that they are so easily swayed, would even get away from social media and TMC to leave the party and vote anyway.

Indeed, Swift has risen to become the second richest self-made woman in music — with her net worth at a cool $740 million. She has surpassed Madonna’s net worth of $580 million, but ranks behind Rihanna, whose net worth is $1.4 billion.

And while she’s not busy on a very sold-out tour, she stays active when it comes to real estate.

Since 2011, Swift has stockpiled a real estate portfolio worth upward of $80 million.

Well....I'm glad my 12 year old granddaughter can't vote....of course, I've also not heard Taylor come out in support of any candidate...BUT...once again, I do not follow her, so maybe she has...

Back
Top Bottom