Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepinshep

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
PICS ADDED on next page.

Trying to sell a bunch of stuff we don't need.

32" Toshiba TV (the big tube kind...about 5 years old but works perfectly and has a great picture) - $100

Antique Cherry Bedroom Set (headboard and footboard, vanity, and dresser; 100+ yrs old) - $100

Baby Drop-side Crib with nice mattress (not the recently recalled kind, not sure why we've kept it this long...) - $40

Jessica Simpson brand Black Heels sz 6 (wife bought them and has never worn them; $75 new) - $40

2 Poker Chip Sets (one in an aluminum briefcase w/ 600 chips, one in a wooden case with pull-out wooden "chip holders" w/ 500 chips; all chips are 11.5g clay composite; each cost about $80 new) $40 each or $75 for both

Brand New size large GMAX motorcycle helmet (full face with 6 adjustable vents, one clear and one tinted visor, flat black, has LED red "brake lights" on the back for night riding; worn 3 times then sold the bike; cost $150 new about 2 months ago) - $100

Avalon Light-weight Double Stroller for toddlers or infants (dark blue, excellent condition) - $30

Pool Cue & Leather "Tube" Case (case is black in excellent condition, cue is a basic 2-piece "Sportcraft" Cue that is maybe 19 oz.; selling mostly for the case) - $30

Mr. Coffee coffee-maker (really nice, black, 12-cup, digital timer, adjustable brew-strength, adjustable warmer; about $60 new, have used maybe a dozen times) - $20

Pair of matching Cherry Book Cases (each is 6' tall x 17" deep x 2' wide, great condition, built-in light above top shelf) - $75 for the pair

I'll add pictures of everything a little later when my wife gets home (camera is in her Jeep). Trying to raise funds to move my family to Texas before I ship out for Basic Training in September, that way they'll have the support system of tons of family and friends while I'm at Basic and the first couple months I'm at AIT before they can come join me.

I may also have to sell my Beretta 92fs to facilitate the move...but I'm not that desperate...yet...

Last edited:
What kind of deal can we work out on the jessica simpson pumps? i think they would go nice with this outfit i picked up this weeken. j/k. Seriously though, is the headboard and footboard for a king, queen? might be interested in buying it to refinish. thanks Shep.

What kind of deal can we work out on the jessica simpson pumps? i think they would go nice with this outfit i picked up this weeken. j/k. Seriously though, is the headboard and footboard for a king, queen? might be interested in buying it to refinish. thanks Shep.

Yea but will they match your pistol....

Outdoorsman

You guys are hilarious...

The bed set is a queen. It was given to Sarah's great-grandparents as a wedding gift. They passed it down to their daughter when she got married, who passed it down to Sarah's mom when she got married. Her mom sold it to us when we got married. If she'd passed it down to us, then it wouldn't be for sale, but since it was a purchase instead of an "heirloom" (and since Sarah really doesn't like it - its just not our style), we are selling it. Sarah's not home yet. I'll take some pics of everything and get them up by this evening.

Antique Cherry Bedroom Set (headboard and footboard, vanity, and dresser; 100+ yrs old) - $100

Interested in the bedroom set. You said it was a queen size? Can you confirm that it is indeed a queen size...that would be unusual given the age of the set? I will send you a PM with my email so you can send some photos.

Lots of PMs on the bedroom set. I just got a call from Sarah and she won't be home til late, so pics will have to wait til tomorrow morning. I will post pics HERE for everyone to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom