• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pick six

Alright. Haven't had a drink in 8 days. This thread is forcing me to get drunk and come up with a random thread. Bringing out the inner Faulkner. 12 beers in 1 hour starts now. To be continued.

by my calculations, you should be cracking open #5 right about now

by my calculations, you should be cracking open #5 right about now

Fell behind ordering my Chinese food. Just got off a little early form work. Had a pop tart and a diet coke at 9'am. 12 hours and they wanted me to stay till 2 am. I was like. Not after that GA loss. Damn hotel full of Bama fans. No thanks. I'd rather pick 6. 3 beers down. Now I'm fighting the clock. Man vs beer. I'll take a pic of how many I can finish in... Well 40 mins now.

- - - Updated - - -

When my girlfriend gets home she is going to be PIsSed!

Fell behind ordering my Chinese food. Just got off a little early form work. Had a pop tart and a diet coke at 9'am. 12 hours and they wanted me to stay till 2 am. I was like. Not after that GA loss. Damn hotel full of Bama fans. No thanks. I'd rather pick 6. 3 beers down. Now I'm fighting the clock. Man vs beer. I'll take a pic of how many I can finish in... Well 40 mins now.

- - - Updated - - -

When my girlfriend gets home she is going to be PIsSed!

Chug! Chug! Chug!

I think the phrase is only acceptable in the beer section.

Ahhh yeah I forgot about the build your own six pack aspect. I don't think I'd have any problem saying it then. Or at least I wouldn't have until every old man announcer and sideline bimbo started running the same phrase into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom