• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Phoenix Arms HP22A

Good luck finding one. I have been looking for one a few months. When I do find one either mileage or timing seems to get in the way.
Sounds like we’re in the same boat. I’ve been looking a while and no luck yet, but good luck to you! Hopefully you find one soon

Still have not asked her , heck to be honest my want is in play here also .

I have not laid eyes on this pistol in 4 years but I know where it is locked away .

Just to be clear , I has 2 barrels one long one shorter ? & is stainless ?

I also recall the one time I changed the barrels W/O instruction ; it was a pain but with practice it would surly be easier .

Heck ill google yr title to see if it's the same model .

Ahh looking at it on google it's Nickel 'plated' ? not stainless & I also forgot just how cool "IMO" the little 22 looked .

I just asked , & she stated "no not right now , let me think about it " .

It was her first pistol , ill check with her again after she returns from shopping but I don't have a good feeling .

I'd venture most likely not but Ill PM you is she decides she wants the $ .

BTW , this post was 30 min in the making & selling certain firearms is a big decision at this time esp , only owning 1 of that type .

Still have not asked her , heck to be honest my want is in play here also .

I have not laid eyes on this pistol in 4 years but I know where it is locked away .

Just to be clear , I has 2 barrels one long one shorter ? & is stainless ?

I also recall the one time I changed the barrels W/O instruction ; it was a pain but with practice it would surly be easier .

Heck ill google yr title to see if it's the same model .

Ahh looking at it on google it's Nickel 'plated' ? not stainless & I also forgot just how cool "IMO" the little 22 looked .

I just asked , & she stated "no not right now , let me think about it " .

It was her first pistol , ill check with her again after she returns from shopping but I don't have a good feeling .

I'd venture most likely not but Ill PM you is she decides she wants the $ .

BTW , this post was 30 min in the making & selling certain firearms is a big decision at this time esp , only owning 1 of that type .
Thank you very much, i totally understand!

Just came across this at cherokee gun and pawn in canton
Screenshot_20201127-133258_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom