• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pelican cooler

righter13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
25   0
Reaction score
UPS just delivered this tan beauty.

65qt. Can't wait to use it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 56
Nice. You'll love your high end cooler. I'm a huge fan of the Yeti brand but I really haven't seen a high end brand or high end model that doesn't work well. I think the pelican and yeti are on top of my favorites list though. My Yeti Tundra 65 and 35 do really well in all situations.

Is the lid tough enough for an adult to stand on? I have an old Coleman I've been using in the boat as dry storage and as a step up to the the bow deck, but the old lid has seen better days.

If Pelican's coolers are as good as their hard cases you'll be happy. I have a 1550 I've been using to protect my sonar and the thing is built like a tank.

Is the lid tough enough for an adult to stand on? I have an old Coleman I've been using in the boat as dry storage and as a step up to the the bow deck, but the old lid has seen better days.

If Pelican's coolers are as good as their hard cases you'll be happy. I have a 1550 I've been using to protect my sonar and the thing is built like a tank.

Most definitely tough enough and they come with a lifetime warranty on the cooler.

Back
Top Bottom