PDW brace question

NotEli

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
30   0
Reaction score
Quick question: Will the ATF shoot my friend's dog and throw them in prison if their unregistered pistol has a collapsible brace attached, but with the tailhook removed? Like so:

IMG_1535.JPG

I guess my question is, is this still considered a pistol brace if it doesnt have the tailhook (the part that allows the firearm to be fire "1 handed")? Without the tail hook its just some collapsible thingy-ma-bobber

Quick question: Will the ATF shoot my friend's dog and throw them in prison if their unregistered pistol has a collapsible brace attached, but with the tailhook removed? Like so:

View attachment 5383202
You never know and neither do they until they show up. It's a dice roll being played with multiple personality bullies. So don't gamble on which personality or day of the week you might get.

I guess my question is, is this still considered a pistol brace if it doesnt have the tailhook (the part that allows the firearm to be fire "1 handed")? Without the tail hook its just some collapsible thingy-ma-bobber
And that's all it has to be for them to get their panties all bunched up.

yes, because a tailhook COULD be reinstalled. and I bet the LOP is still the same without the hook. and the brace frame itself is not needed for the firearm to function.

If anything is attached to the rear of a gun that is not required to be there for the operation of said gun, 99.9% certain it's unlawful. Side note, what did that come off of?

Brace setups can still.have value after registration, especially that one. Battle Arms Development makes a stock that will attach where the gearhead piece came off.

Back
Top Bottom