• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Paying Your Power Bill with Bidenflated Used Gun Prices

Dawn2Dusk

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
33   0
Reaction score
Normally I do not care to or make effort to entertain such a post, but recently a firearm came up for sale that I was interested in and I made an offer to the seller.

What transpired was a bitter response to how they were sick and tired of lowballing.

So let's review something for a moment if you will. If you the seller has Bidenflated your used gun price to levels beyond what a prospective buyer can go buy new and a potential offer comes in lower than expected, the term lowballing simply isn't warranted.

Ask what you want, but don't go full Karen when offers come in $50 bucks cheaper than what we all can go and buy new for.

If you're attempting to pay your power bill on your profit made from using Bidenflated gun pricing then you're party to a dismal decline in good stewardship here on this awesome site.

Yeah, I said it. Not that anyone's gives an oven baked crap, but I said it. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

P.S. I offered $525. I bought new, with a $25 off coupon, for $565. Sorry you had it priced at $650 and thought I was low balling you.

Happy Mothers Day to any Momma Bears that may read this.

We all end up making a post similar to this. It's an endless cycle. Best advice is to just move along with your offers and not deal with the $700 factory Glock guys.

:deadhorse:

Normally I do not care to or make effort to entertain such a post, but recently a firearm came up for sale that I was interested in and I made an offer to the seller.

What transpired was a bitter response to how they were sick and tired of lowballing.

So let's review something for a moment if you will. If you the seller has Bidenflated your used gun price to levels beyond what a prospective buyer can go buy new and a potential offer comes in lower than expected, the term lowballing simply isn't warranted.

Ask what you want, but don't go full Karen when offers come in $50 bucks cheaper than what we all can go and buy new for.

If you're attempting to pay your power bill on your profit made from using Bidenflated gun pricing then you're party to a dismal decline in good stewardship here on this awesome site.

Yeah, I said it. Not that anyone's gives an oven baked crap, but I said it. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

P.S. I offered $525. I bought new, with a $25 off coupon, for $565. Sorry you had it priced at $650 and thought I was low balling you.
But now you’ve got that paper trail started. Can’t use it as a throwdown.
There’s imputed value there.

ezgif-4-ccb417ac1b7e.gif

Back
Top Bottom