• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Patterning turkey guns

I think I might have some 3.5 #6s if that is what your looking for. I will check this evening when I get home
I have a few 3.5 #5s the guy gave me that bought this 835 from. But damn them things are rough lol. I been trying to find some 3" loads but apparently everyone is buying turkey loads

That's ol scuppernong. 72 Chevy with goodwrench crate 350, th400/205. Dana 60 front and 14 bolt rear. I put a posi in the back and will do the same to the front soon. Also put 35x10-16 Super Swampers on it. Along with upgraded headlights, locking hubs, side boards, brakes,reverse/bed lights and a fancy Buick steering wheel with Camaro button. Hoping I get to carry some turkey out of the woods with it this year too. Not just firewood. It has 13 leaves in each rear spring and I still got it to squat!

View attachment 3109026

Very nice! All I’d do is make the bed dump, if it don’t already.

I have a few 3.5 #5s the guy gave me that bought this 835 from. But damn them things are rough lol. I been trying to find some 3" loads but apparently everyone is buying turkey loads
Exactly why I bought 3” this time. I have a 935 with turkey barrel. Even thought about listening it and getting a 20ga.

Back
Top Bottom