• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Passed up a sale?

misfit47

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
97   0
Reaction score
I recently turned down an offer to buy because something felt off with posts, profile.
Dude stated he has cash, wants to buy. But didn't have carry permit. I'll occasionally waive that requirement if it's a well established member with several positive feedbacks going each way.
Their posts were all I got cash , ill buy it. All over the state, all different sizes of pistols.

Something didn't sit right with me so I politely declined. Anyone else pass up a sale or am I just paranoid?

I recently turned down an offer to buy because something felt off with posts, profile.
Dude stated he has cash, wants to buy. But didn't have carry permit. I'll occasionally waive that requirement if it's a well established member with several positive feedbacks going each way.
Their posts were all I got cash , ill buy it. All over the state, all different sizes of pistols.

Something didn't sit right with me so I politely declined. Anyone else pass up a sale or am I just paranoid?

Had the same thing happen. Didn't haggle price at all. That was odd to begin with. Message was,"Got cash. Can meet today." Sounded a little desperate. Looked at the profile. Same message to several others. Know you shouldn't judge but it felt too much like I'd be putting a gun in a pipeline. No deal.

Back
Top Bottom