Parents Against Gun Violence

FantomKnight

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
21   0
Reaction score
A while back, the Parents Against Gun Violence posted this on Facebook and one of the people on my friends list shared it.
12650867_979842272087758_6160701574457081671_n.jpg

This was my response based on just a few minutes of searching newspaper articles on the Internet...

A man stabbed his wife to death for filing for divorce. (NY 2016)

Two girls stabbed another girl to please a fictional character, Slender Man. (WI 2015)

Man stabs Morgan Freeman's goddaughter to death because she was possessed by devils. (NY 2015)

Man stabs 9 year old boy because, "I wanted to see what it was like to take a life before someone tried to take mine." (CA 2015)

Student stabs teacher to death because, "She was giving me grief." (TX 2014)

Woman blames father-in-law for her husband's suicide and stabs him 31 times. (CA 2015)

A man was stabbed in a restaurant in an argument over “the way another patron was speaking to a waitress.” (MI 2012)

Man stabbed another man in road rage argument for allegedly cutting off his wife. (TX 2015)

Gun or knife...it doesn't matter. It's the PERSON behind the tool, not the tool itself.

For one I'm glad you took the time to make a point, even though they most likely still wont get it, and won't care. even though you gave a factual answer it's obviously in contradiction to their beliefs and political leanings.

I didn't like what Parents Against Gun Violence posted on faceplant. So I hunted everyone of them down and plucked them to death with tweezers.
Deranged FacePlant Users Against Tweezer Violence. Stop the plucking violence!

A while back, the Parents Against Gun Violence posted this on Facebook and one of the people on my friends list shared it.
12650867_979842272087758_6160701574457081671_n.jpg

This was my response based on just a few minutes of searching newspaper articles on the Internet...

A man stabbed his wife to death for filing for divorce. (NY 2016)

Two girls stabbed another girl to please a fictional character, Slender Man. (WI 2015)

Man stabs Morgan Freeman's goddaughter to death because she was possessed by devils. (NY 2015)

Man stabs 9 year old boy because, "I wanted to see what it was like to take a life before someone tried to take mine." (CA 2015)

Student stabs teacher to death because, "She was giving me grief." (TX 2014)

Woman blames father-in-law for her husband's suicide and stabs him 31 times. (CA 2015)

A man was stabbed in a restaurant in an argument over “the way another patron was speaking to a waitress.” (MI 2012)

Man stabbed another man in road rage argument for allegedly cutting off his wife. (TX 2015)

Gun or knife...it doesn't matter. It's the PERSON behind the tool, not the tool itself.
You ever notice when somebody gets killed with a gun its front page news.If you're stabbed you'll find it about 13 pages deep in a little bitty article in the bottom corner?

Back
Top Bottom