• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Paracord survival keychain (supporters only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaGuerrilla

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
119   0
Reaction score
Ok guys here is the updated model. I'm pretty stoked about it and plan to ease up on product development for a while and try to get the ball rolling with these and the other version. Besides two prototypes, this is the first one like this, and I want a supporter to own it.
I am going to need a little help however. It needs a name. If I'm going to take a shot at getting these in a store setting I'll need a name for them, and a name for my fledgling "kitchen table" type operation. So do me a favor and post up with an idea of a business or product name. Make it serious, make it funny, I don't care, anything to get the creative juices flowing. Enter once please, and I'll pick a random # winner Sunday evening. Thanks. Specs below:

Made from 2 sections of high quality class three cord with inner sections intact.
The multicam piece is 52 inches. The tan piece is 25 inches.
The total piece is 4 inches long.

The body contains a 3/32" ferro rod and a mini striker. The monkey fist knot contains a piece of tinder quik, which in my experience takes a spark as good as dryer lint. Everything you need to build that emergency fire, with you always.

This one will also come with a Shelby co. P51 can opener.

Thanks and good luck.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359599193.798777.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359599230.435906.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359599252.104296.jpg

The mini striker isn't as wide as the one pictured above, I have to grind it down some to fit, but it works great. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom