PAP AK 7.62x39 Pistol $689

I stopped by AR Bunker yesterday, they had 3. 2 of them were .223 and 1 in 7.62x39 but they were about $200 more than these.

yeah, sweet ak pistol! got mine before the craze! wanted a pistol style in my ak collection. and it comes with 2 mags with the last shot lock follower! surprised these rent bought up during the craze. ill take this over an ar15. but thats just my opinion, me being an ak guy.

I agree that is a good price in today market. I paid a hundred bucks less for mine as well

someasked about sbr one. That is what I'm doing. I ordered an adapter from us machineguns.com. Their is a slight angle on the trunion. That is what made go with their adapter. Just waiting on the parts to come in so I can measure and get the paperwork off and then play the waiting game

yeah, sweet ak pistol! got mine before the craze! wanted a pistol style in my ak collection. and it comes with 2 mags with the last shot lock follower! surprised these rent bought up during the craze. ill take this over an ar15. but thats just my opinion, me being an ak guy.
if you actually needed a firearm for a buiness reason taking a PAP pistol over an AR would be <INSANE> i can see choosing an AK over an AR, but a PAP pistol...nope!

Back
Top Bottom