Paint shortage

It is only going to get worse. Gubmint has to have something to divert away from Xiden's abandonment of Americans in the 'Stan AND the 2022 elections are coming up for the House and 1/3 of the Senate. They NEED the entire US quarantined so they can mail out another unrequested billion absentee ballots to P.O. Boxes and vacant lots - just like in 2020 when Xiden stole the election...
Perhaps. I think the Afghan fiasco is a diversion for something else, far more degenerate and evil....

Haven't thought it out yet, but rest assured it will not be good for anyone but the deep state.

I work at Sherwin Williams and we are experiencing a latex shortage. 2 of the 3 major suppliers have major damage to their facilities. We are still making paint at 75% rate. Hope this helps.
I work for a major world wide industrial supply house. We get supply chain emails that look ahead six months. It's scary. Tin and aluminum can shortages are another issue effecting paint. (And soon to be beer.) We're about 4 months out on all of it... Krylon, Rust-Oleum. The ports on both coasts are backed up about six months. All those cargo ships of the cost of California are full finished goods and raw material. And we can't turn around empty ones quick enough. Covid and higher unemployment benefits have greatly reduced the number of dock workers... At least that's what our emails say.

Spray paint is having a shortage as well.

A factory up north somewhere exploded a few months back. I think they were a supplier of oil based type paints. I was looking for clear coats for my truck and I was having a hell of a time finding it.

At least that's what I have heard. Not sure how much they produced/supplied though.

Back
Top Bottom