• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

P365 is this normal?

Victor R.

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
14   0
Reaction score
Went to the range and have an issue not sure I should be concern about. After the magazine was emptied the slide did not locked back, it happened a couple of times. I pulled the trigger and it did not fired then carefully, released the magazine and pulled back the slide to be sure I had nothing in chamber and I didn't. Is this normal? Because it happened only twice out of 5 or 6 loads. Now, after I cleaned the pistol the magazines are very tight to lock-in if they are full with ammo.
Please help and thank you

Went to the range and have an issue not sure I should be concern about. After the magazine was emptied the slide did not locked back, it happened a couple of times. I pulled the trigger and it did not fired then carefully, released the magazine and pulled back the slide to be sure I had nothing in chamber and I didn't. Is this normal? Because it happened only twice out of 5 or 6 loads. Now, after I cleaned the pistol the magazines are very tight to lock-in if they are full with ammo.
Please help and thank you

Doesn’t sound normal. Have you disassembled the mags?

Define Cleaned the Mag? If you oiled the top of them, that is your issue. Strip, De-grease, lightly oil the spring. If this issue persist then give SIG a call. The tightness in the magazine should ease up if you leave the rounds in the magazine for a while. They are still tight at Max capacity.

No it is not normal. Does it do it with more than one mag? If not you probably have a mag issue. If it does, the gun needs to be looked at.

^^THIS^^ 100%. If it does it on all mags, it's a gun issue. Just the one mag, it's a mag issue. Either way, diagnose it and contact Sig. They'll make it right.

Back
Top Bottom