• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OZ Cutlery in Newnan, GA

Why should Oz care whether he’s an azzhole or that the corner store is a waste - Wake Up Folks, Oz owns the whole block and doesn’t give a rats ass what anyone thinks !!!! Matter of fact, he owns the other side of the block also, right to the next corner. And Yes his prices suck, but go in and negotiate with his grandson - I got some great deals on all the Italian Berettas I could find in the safe ! And ammo,.... any kind and as much as I could carry out the door ! I’m ready for Armageddon!!! Nope, it’s not the most pleasant place to go to, but Oz is never there any longer, his health won’t allow it. Oh, and the crates on the second floor,...... Don’t exist - been there, saw crumbling ceilings. (Which is such a shame, as the upstairs would make such a cool loft apartment, 3000 sq. ft. of dirty, empty space with cool old woodwork) !!
There’s nothing upstairs? They always said it was full of gun stuff. I grew up going into Mr. Oz’s shop. Probably what got me more into guns as a youngin

I went in there about a month ago...I like to go there once every now and then. He does have more stuff than you can shake a stick at. I bought a cheap Bowie for around $20...It was a good deal on a decent tool. Most of his prices are definitely on the high side.

Maybe he gave me a deal because of my baby's mama. She is a fitness model.

Prove it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've found sandy smallwood to be a better dealer

Sandy Smallwood is a good dude.

The last couple times I went down there he was downright rude !

Exactly why I haven't been in Oz since the 90s.

AR bunker owner & son was the same way .

They've chased alot of people into the door at Abraham's & Pawn Express .. lol

Why should Oz care whether he’s an azzhole or that the corner store is a waste - Wake Up Folks, Oz owns the whole block and doesn’t give a rats ass what anyone thinks !!!! Matter of fact, he owns the other side of the block also, right to the next corner. And Yes his prices suck, but go in and negotiate with his grandson - I got some great deals on all the Italian Berettas I could find in the safe ! And ammo,.... any kind and as much as I could carry out the door ! I’m ready for Armageddon!!! Nope, it’s not the most pleasant place to go to, but Oz is never there any longer, his health won’t allow it. Oh, and the crates on the second floor,...... Don’t exist - been there, saw crumbling ceilings. (Which is such a shame, as the upstairs would make such a cool loft apartment, 3000 sq. ft. of dirty, empty space with cool old woodwork) !!
no thanx, you can have that place to yourself far as I'm concerned, I'll do my bidness with Sandy Smallwood and Bob Simms

The last couple times I went down there he was downright rude !

Exactly why I haven't been in Oz since the 90s.

AR bunker owner & son was the same way .

They've chased alot of people into the door at Abraham's & Pawn Express .. lol

I like Abrahams, too. Good folks.

Haven’t been in for some time. Used to go there while my wife was walking around on Saturday on the square, funny how she would always end up coming to get me when she was done. lol I’ve heard that he has even more stuff upstairs to include many unopened crates of stuff.
He used to have a lot of crated milsurp up there a long time ago.

Been going to Abrahams for years. The owner Al is a great guy as is everyone I’ve dealt with in his store. He’s done transfers for me and has even helped me out in finding particular items.
I've been dealing with Al as long as I can remember and never had any issues. Always goes out of his way to help as does his staff.

Back
Top Bottom