• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Overpriced firearms!

I'm kicking myself in the ass for selling a BNIB Colt 6920 a year ago for $1000 cash. I've bought several of these over the years for $900-$1000 each. I've seen what they're going for now.

Me too. Sold several items in late 2019, that I could have gotten 50% to 100% more for, a few months later. :blue:

Yep. 22 long rifles you can buy at Walmart on here for 3-500$. Unbelievable. I have 2 guys blocked on here because I know who they are and I know they’re flippers. They’re not the main problem for the high prices but they’re part of it.

OP, no offense and I doubt I'm alone on this, but I'm getting a little tired of these posts. It's economics, not price gouging. Simple supply and demand. Does it suck, yes it sure does! I'm kicking myself in the ass for selling a BNIB Colt 6920 a year ago for $1000 cash. I've bought several of these over the years for $900-$1000 each. I've seen what they're going for now. I do think this will calm down and prices will drop/stabilize soon ... I hope ... ammo is another story.

6920s can still be had for around that price.

Yup. A retail 6920 link for $1300 was posted yesterday... not gonna pay more for a used one here. (Talking modern to modern, not accounting for older models with rolled LE stamping)

The $1250+ mini 14s that pop up daily make me laugh. Msrp is $1050 people. And, no, mags are not hard to come by.

No hate for trying, just seems very optimistic.

Just don't buy if the price is too high.

Stock up and pile deep when the price is cheap!

Dang son - you're a poet and challenge accepted!

How about advice in the form of a haiku?

Muh guns done gone up
Ammo is through the roof, too
Whine on ODT

Back
Top Bottom