• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outnumbered on turkey day

John Moses

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
77   0
Reaction score
My sisters freeloading boyfriend is a wonderful holiday cook & im always appreciative. Today after dinner he just couldn’t help himself though again to have a TDS moment as I was walking out the door. He did it last time I took them out also & let it go. Tonight I reminded him that politics & dinner do not mix but Trump predicted this s***show three years ago & he almost swallowed his tongue, which is where I would have gone live on YouTube for y’all’s entertainment. I love my libatard sister because she was a saint to my conservative parents but what do you do with those around you with severe Tds ?

Avoid them. Life is too short.
My sisters freeloading boyfriend is a wonderful holiday cook & im always appreciative. Today after dinner he just couldn’t help himself though again to have a TDS moment as I was walking out the door. He did it last time I took them out also & let it go. Tonight I reminded him that politics & dinner do not mix but Trump predicted this s***show three years ago & he almost swallowed his tongue, which is where I would have gone live on YouTube for y’all’s entertainment. I love my libatard sister because she was a saint to my conservative parents but what do you do with those around you with severe Tds ?
Avoid them. Life is too short.
I could avoid them but most of you know I don’t have the inability to not joke around. Sending them 2 tickets to miss Universe pageant & a lifetime subscription to Glamour magazine (pinky just voted woMan of the year) for Xmas.

Attachments

• IMG_4190.png
    IMG_4190.png
    531 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4191.png
    IMG_4191.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4192.png
    IMG_4192.png
    527.1 KB · Views: 32
I could avoid them but most of you I don’t have the inability to act retarded. Sending them 2 tickets to miss Universe pageant & a lifetime subscription to Glamour magazine (pinky just voted woMan of the year) for Xmas.

I've been drinking since 7 am. I noticed you forgot unlike when you called us retarded then said how you would spend money on people that annoy you. No way you drank more than me light weight.

I've been drinking since 7 am. I noticed you forgot unlike when you called us retarded then said how you would spend money on people that annoy you. No way you drank more than me light weight.
I do have a little bottle of chevas I’ve started on to try & ketchup 😅

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom