• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoor ranges near acworth

The 100 and the 500 can't shoot the same day. The 500 is behind the 100. Basically if there was someone shooting at the 100 while you shoot the 500 you would hit them in the back of the head. If you're that accurate.

Now advanced bullets said they charge non-members $6 an hour per person. They also furnish your paper targets. Members pay $3 an hour per person. A membership includes family( children under 18 and a spouse). Membership is $40 a year and entitles you to 15% off green ticketed items in the store. No steel targets allowed.

Both ranges allow you to shoot steel cased ammo.

The 100 and the 500 can't shoot the same day. The 500 is behind the 100. Basically if there was someone shooting at the 100 while you shoot the 500 you would hit them in the back of the head. If you're that accurate.
Yeah that's what he said. He wasn't the most friendly or personable guy over the phone....kind of like all the reviews on the internet say about him. But that's not what I care about. I just want to go out shoot and have fun while being safe

Yeah that's what he said. He wasn't the most friendly or personable guy over the phone....kind of like all the reviews on the internet say about him. But that's not what I care about. I just want to go out shoot and have fun while being safe
Yep, the guy is a rude grumpy man.

Now advanced bullets said they charge non-members $6 an hour per person. They also furnish your paper targets. Members pay $3 an hour per person. A membership includes family( children under 18 and a spouse). Membership is $40 a year and entitles you to 15% off green ticketed items in the store. No steel targets allowed.

Both ranges allow you to shoot steel cased ammo.
Where is this one?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I like advanced bullets, though you do have to police the line sometime. Last time I was there, the line was cleared and a group of 20 somethings were finger banging their rifles and pistols. My father in law was down range, so I had to yell at the guys, no problems from then on but yrlling at kids messing with guns is always a risk. The RSO was not in yet, and we were shooting with no supervision.

I like advanced bullets, though you do have to police the line sometime. Last time I was there, the line was cleared and a group of 20 somethings were finger banging their rifles and pistols. My father in law was down range, so I had to yell at the guys, no problems from then on but yrlling at kids messing with guns is always a risk. The RSO was not in yet, and we were shooting with no supervision.

That is the one draw back to this type. How hard is it to leave your gun put for 2 minutes while people change there targets.

Yep, the guy is a rude grumpy man.
Got that right! Only been there once and got a mouthful of attitude - as far as I'm concerned he can shove his range where the sun don't shine and I'll just head for John's Mountain WMA. Then again I don't need to shoot over 100yds.

I've never been there, but heard some bad things about it. Went there once to shoot, website said open but they were closed. Decided not to drive back to shoot anymore.

Got that right! Only been there once and got a mouthful of attitude - as far as I'm concerned he can shove his range where the sun don't shine and I'll just head for John's Mountain WMA. Then again I don't need to shoot over 100yds.

Back
Top Bottom