• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

our

I will gladly hand them over with a smile just as soon as I am out of ammo.

Funny you said this. A friend of mine was talking about this subject not too long ago, about what would happened if the government started to take away our rights. How would the government enforce such a thing? My friend made the comment that theres no way we could win because the government/military is better trained and equipped. I told him that I didn't think it would ever get to that point because you would have family members of the military personnel, LEOs, and everyone else that wouldn't want to fight against their fellow neighbor and family. If it ever came down to a martial law situation things are gonna be way worst then we could ever imagine. Either people/citizens would be in dire straights or democracy as we know it would be over.

Funny you said this. A friend of mine was talking about this subject not too long ago, about what would happened if the government started to take away our rights. How would the government enforce such a thing? My friend made the comment that theres no way we could win because the government/military is better trained and equipped. I told him that I didn't think it would ever get to that point because you would have family members of the military personnel, LEOs, and everyone else that wouldn't want to fight against their fellow neighbor and family. If it ever came down to a martial law situation things are gonna be way worst then we could ever imagine. Either people/citizens would be in dire straights orthe Republic as we know it would be over.

FTFY!

We've been losing our rights little by little for years. What amazes me are the gunowners who continue to support the democrats and obama.
Right after the last election I was amazed to see people in one local shop buying guns and if you watched closely, many of them got into vehicles with obama/biden bumper stickers.

Actually, that's a helluva damn question coming from a brand new member that nobody knows, just sayin'..........

Back
Top Bottom