• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ouch!

No better than CDNN:

http://www.cdnnsports.com/ammunition/remington-22lr-36gr-hollowpoint-525rd-bulk.html#.VZUSXU3bJjo

CDNN Sports

• 22LR 36GR HOLLOWPOINT 525RD BULK REMINGTON

www.cdnnsports.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image_600x_9de9a0b2d33180d664375c62e53278b609.jpg
www.cdnnsports.com_skin_frontend_cdnn_default_images_opc_ajax_loader.gif

22LR 36GR HOLLOWPOINT 525RD BULK REMINGTON
LIMIT 1-CASE/12-VALUE PACKS PER ORDER
  • Manufacturer: REMINGTON
  • Caliber: 22 LR
  • SKU: REM21250
  • UPC: 047700009100
  • In Stock
Regular Price: $59.99

Special Sale: $54.88
Qty:
Details

Whether it's getting young shooters started, practice plinking, small-game hunting or keeping match shooters scoring high, Remington's rimfire quality stands tall. As in our centerfire ammo, we put the maximum level of quality into our .22s so you can get the maximum performance out of them.

36 grain Hollow Point • .22 Long Rifle • HIGH VELOCITY • Brass Plated • 525rd Bulk Value Pack

NOTE - An Adult Signature Fee of $4.75 Will Be Added To Each Order of Ammunition - Multiple Cases Require Multiple Adult Signature Fees.

And it's ****ty ammo!

I bought one of these last week for $76 out the door at WalMart. Of course the same evening some flipper on here had them for like $125, but even THAT wasn't as bad as this:

http://www.cdnnsports.com/ammunitio...ow-point-1400-rounds-bucket.html#.VZUUlk3bJjo

CDNN Sports

www.cdnnsports.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image_600x_9d5cc3f2459e57016ff627f52f0c44d3cc.jpg

22LR HOLLOW POINT 1400 ROUNDS BUCKET REMINGTON
LIMIT 2 PER ORDER
  • SKU: REM1622B
  • UPC: 047700415208
  • In Stock
$149.99
Qty:
Details

Remington Arms Company, LLC, headquartered in Madison, N.C., designs, produces and sells sporting goods products for the hunting and shooting sports markets, as well as military, government and law enforcement markets. Founded in 1816 in upstate New York, the Company is one of the nation's oldest continuously operating manufacturers. Remington is the only U.S. manufacturer of both firearms and ammunition products and one of the largest domestic producers of shotguns and rifles.

Golden Series Bullets are for getting young shooters started, practice plinking, small-game hunting or keeping match shooters scoring high, Remington's rimfire quality stands tall. As in Remington's centerfire ammo, they put the maximum level of quality into their .22s so you can get the maximum performance out of them.

Caliber :22 Long Rifle
Bullet Type :Plated Hollow Point
Bullet Weight :36 GR
Muzzle Energy :131 ft lbs
Muzzle Velocity :1280 fps
Rounds Per Box :1400 Bucket

LIMIT 2

NOTE - An Adult Signature Fee of $4.75 Will Be Added To Each Order of Ammunition - Multiple Cases Require Multiple Adult Signature Fees!

I bought one of these last week for $76 out the door at WalMart. Of course the same evening some flipper on here had them for like $125, but even THAT wasn't as bad as this:

http://www.cdnnsports.com/ammunitio...ow-point-1400-rounds-bucket.html#.VZUUlk3bJjo

CDNN Sports

www.cdnnsports.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image_600x_9d5cc3f2459e57016ff627f52f0c44d3cc.jpg

22LR HOLLOW POINT 1400 ROUNDS BUCKET REMINGTON
LIMIT 2 PER ORDER
  • SKU: REM1622B
  • UPC: 047700415208
  • In Stock
$149.99
Qty:
Details

Remington Arms Company, LLC, headquartered in Madison, N.C., designs, produces and sells sporting goods products for the hunting and shooting sports markets, as well as military, government and law enforcement markets. Founded in 1816 in upstate New York, the Company is one of the nation's oldest continuously operating manufacturers. Remington is the only U.S. manufacturer of both firearms and ammunition products and one of the largest domestic producers of shotguns and rifles.

Golden Series Bullets are for getting young shooters started, practice plinking, small-game hunting or keeping match shooters scoring high, Remington's rimfire quality stands tall. As in Remington's centerfire ammo, they put the maximum level of quality into their .22s so you can get the maximum performance out of them.

Caliber :22 Long Rifle
Bullet Type :Plated Hollow Point
Bullet Weight :36 GR
Muzzle Energy :131 ft lbs
Muzzle Velocity :1280 fps
Rounds Per Box :1400 Bucket

LIMIT 2

NOTE - An Adult Signature Fee of $4.75 Will Be Added To Each Order of Ammunition - Multiple Cases Require Multiple Adult Signature Fees!

Good thing the limit is 2,I'm sure everybody want's to stock up on that price!

Stop complaining!

At least it's on the shelf again!

The next step will be the prices falling.

True story - I watch .22 prices on gun-deals.com. Three weeks ago cheapest listed was 10 cents/rd. Today I just checked and it's 8 cents/rd. 20% drop is pretty good in my book but I'm waiting for it to go much lower.

Patience grasshoppah!

A.O. has been around a long time and they do a lot of good things for the firearms community - be it they must, it's in their best interest to do so. As Hayata pointed out, 22 ammo prices seem to be dropping and I'm sure A.O. will adjust accordingly. What still chaffs my butt is the Costco treatment when it comes time to walk out. Having to open your bag and have it compared against your receipt to a guy standing 20' from the register you just checked out of is bull crap.

Last edited:
Naw Obama, provided him that waste of our time job.. We always carry many empty plastic bags and put old newspaper into each of them so as to just mess with them. Their facial expressions are crack you up funny.

Funny when they say, why did you not tell me it was just packing paper,we did not want to deprive you depriving me of a useless check of my purchases here since you standing at registers watching everything, besides it better that you upset rather than me............

Had a store manager tell not to do that it upsets the employees, told him upsets me to get stopped 10 - 30' and get my purchases re-checked too. Better they get mad than me to get upset.

Man its fun to turn things around sometimes on people...

now just enjoy your day.

Some jerkwad on a north ga Facebook group( I liked the group for the laughs of outrageous priced used guns) had a bucket o bullets for $175. I laughed so hard that I actually left the group right there. Couldn't take the stupidity any more.

Some jerkwad on a north ga Facebook group( I liked the group for the laughs of outrageous priced used guns) had a bucket o bullets for $175. I laughed so hard that I actually left the group right there. Couldn't take the stupidity any more.

The staggering amount of stupidity I've seen on some facebook gun groups is making me question whether or not I even want to continue to have anything to do with firearms at all. If those people are the representative sample of "gun owners" that many face daily it is no wonder that we face uphill legislative battles and negative public perception.

Back
Top Bottom