• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Otts-Douglasville-Closed????

I personally Liked Brian he treated me well. Now he didnt kiss my rear but I dont need that I need quality work.
He serviced and parkerized a Norinco 1911 for me, spectacular and a fair price.

He reminded me a bit of Bob Simms in Palmetto, dont visit either of them if your looking for flattery.

I personally Liked Brian he treated me well. Now he didnt kiss my rear but I dont need that I need quality work.

He reminded me a bit of Bob Simms in Palmetto - dont visit if your looking for flattery.
I'd much rather deal with a no nonsense, non personable gunsmith. It means they are focused on work and not chewing cud with "customers."

He reminded me a bit of Bob Simms in Palmetto - dont visit if your looking for flattery.

He was nice to me as well. I needed his services a couple times and he was always pleasant and did good work. His teenage son seemed like a nice kid too. I regretted to hear they shut down.

Well I guess I won't go over and drop off the old revolver I found under may dads sink when we moved him out of his condo.

Brian always did a nice job for me and never commented on the stupid stuff that I had done to the fire arm. I will miss him and his service.

He did great work...... paid for quality...... wasn’t looking for a friend just qualified gunsmith & Brian did just that. Last time I saw him he said he was moving to New Hampshire.....

So then why is it everytime I go to Bob Simms in Palmetto I end up standing leaning on his workbench talking for an hour minimum while he works??
Matter of fact I dont care for that disparaging remark about Bob. Bob is good people IMO

I won’t say what I’m thinking but I will say I like Bob but I guarantee if you are stupid or take Bob a pos he will not spare your feelings.

As for disparaging, please look it up.

I said that I liked Brian and that he did quality work, like Bob Simms

as for why you stand around an hour?

beats the hell out of me!

I won’t say what I’m thinking but I will say I like Bob but I guarantee if you are stupid or take Bob a pos he will not spare your feelings.

I stand around for an hour because Bob has become a good friend over the last 20 or so years. Good enough that I, and several others, helped keep his doors open while he had his heart repaired years ago. I stand around and talk to him because I value his company and apparently he values mine.

I bought some equipment from him when he retired. He sold everything and bought a motorhome and retired. He seemed like he was happy to retire.

I want to apologize for over reacting to a comment I took the wrong way and then acted like a jack wagon.

Back
Top Bottom