IMG_6923.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6902.jpeg
    IMG_6902.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6899.jpeg
    IMG_6899.jpeg
    267 KB · Views: 23
Super fun ! I had a great time and want to thank everyone for the great meet up and memories.
Susan (the wife) and I had such a blast ! It was wonderful seeing everyone that was there !! I miss all those that did not make it too.

We MUST do this again real soon folks ! This is the true way of socializing !
Thanks again - I missed all you who could not attend, wish you were there !

(I just hope I can remember it all come tomorrow!! Lol )

What a great turnout and a perfect occasion. Great to see those I’ve met before and even better to meet the rest of you for the first time.

41mag 41mag it was fun hanging out with you today. Let this post serve as a reminder to both of us that we were there… since neither of us will likely remember. 🤣

Jake, great to catch up with you again and your kids are awesome.

It was great… thanks OttoMan OttoMan ! You’re the best

What a great turnout and a perfect occasion. Great to see those I’ve met before and even better to meet the rest of you for the first time.

41mag 41mag it was fun hanging out with you today. Let this post serve as a reminder to both of us that we were there… since neither of us will likely remember. 🤣

Jake, great to catch up with you again and your kids are awesome.

It was great… thanks OttoMan OttoMan ! You’re the best
Absolutely!!

I also wanted to thank all those that made this possible !! I dont Know who did the ground work but it was awesome and we thoroughly enjoyed being there !! Thank you so much !

OttoMan OttoMan , you are one of the best friends a person could ask for ! We appreciate everything you do and have done , it is folks like you and many that were here that make this group such an honor to be a part of !!
Thank you all again 😊. Susan and I had a great time !

Absolutely!!

I also wanted to thank all those that made this possible !! I dont Know who did the ground work but it was awesome and we thoroughly enjoyed being there !! Thank you so much !

OttoMan OttoMan , you are one of the best friends a person could ask for ! We appreciate everything you do and have done , it is folks like you and many that were here that make this group such an honor to be a part of !!
Thank you all again 😊. Susan and I had a great time !
BIKER13 BIKER13 does the ground work with his crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom