Oregon protestors got a bag o' ***** wth?

right!? It almost seems like they didn't think their "occupation" was going to work out. All they brought was multi-cam and funny hats
Hey that's all a person needs to make a Youtube video. A bag o Dix, some funny hats and a multi cam. Sounds like a gay old time.

CYi0uimWEAASF7R.jpg

I can tell you don't like them very much, is it because you support the federal land grabbing or is it the squashing of individual rights by the federal government?
Please... these guys are a joke. I don't not like them and am not even referring to their cause. Good for them for taking a stand. Unfortunately their lack of foresight is taking the spotlight over their resistance.

Please... these guys are a joke. I don't not like them and am not even referring to their cause. Good for them for taking a stand. Unfortunately their lack of foresight is taking the spotlight over their resistance.
Are you familiar with Valley Forge? Lack of proper planning of what they needed should have been thought out, but what they are doing and why I could not in good conscience take cheap shots at them. They have done a lot to bring a spotlight to something we never would have heard about and what is a gross overstep of our federal government which we are funding. Their brains may not be huge but their balls are the size of coconuts and they should be praised and supported by any red blooded freedom loving American. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Are you familiar with Valley Forge? Lack of proper planning of what they needed should have been thought out, but what they are doing and why I could not in good conscience take cheap shots at them. They have done a lot to bring a spotlight to something we never would have heard about and what is a gross overstep of our federal government which we are funding. Their brains may not be huge but they balls the the size of coconuts and should be praised and supported by any red blooded freedom loving American. Just my 2 cents.
I respect that opinion. It IS unfair to take a cheap shot at them. Without the Bundy's I would have never known that a Federal land dispute in the West was even a thing. I just enjoy the memes that have come along with it. - twitter is calling them Ya'll-Queda which has provoked some pretty funny stuff.

Back
Top Bottom