• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Oregon fires.

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
56   0
Reaction score
A friend owns a farm in Oregon that has been threatened by the wildfires raging out there. He evacuated his family to safety but he stayed behind to defend his property as apparently (and unreported by the media) looters are running rampant. This is his place.
Screenshot_20200923-195458_Messages.jpg

My SIL, who is an uber liberal, about 3 clicks to the left of Rosey O'Donnell, lives in Washington state, admitted in her last phone call that "maybe Jay is right, maybe I do need an AK47"?

She being a good commie would pick a commie gun, although I don't think she knows an AK from a Daisy Red Ryder.

They say they have to stay indoors due to all the smoke, and they live on the coast. I don't think there is any doubt these are Antifa fires, because there are none in Canada, and numerous dumbasses have been caught starting them.

My SIL, who is an uber liberal, about 3 clicks to the left of Rosey O'Donnell, lives in Washington state, admitted in her last phone call that "maybe Jay is right, maybe I do need an AK47"?

She being a good commie would pick a commie gun, although I don't think she knows an AK from a Daisy Red Ryder.

They say they have to stay indoors due to all the smoke, and they live on the coast. I don't think there is any doubt these are Antifa fires, because there are none in Canada, and numerous dumbasses have been caught starting them.
I saw the news conference where the chief LEO out there claimed that the fires weren't being started by antifa which in my mind just confirmed that they were.

My stepdaughter is in lower Washington state, on the Oregon border, as most houses have no AC, the whole house reeks of smoke. Clothes, food, sheets, etc....

Back
Top Bottom