Ordering primer and powder what are people looking for close to Smyrna?

Cbae123

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
102   1
Reaction score
Just wondering what people are looking for in reloading components. I would like to split the cost of shipping and haz mat as I am ordering close to $500 in primer and powder. Anyone want to go in on it. I would like you to be close to the Smyrna area. Thanks.

yea but 23.00 for powder a pound that I can get for 19.00 and 3.50 for 100 primers that I can get for 3.20 that adds up when your talk about 20 pounds of powder and 5000 primers the haz mat fee makes up the difference unless you order in bulk so I was trying to get some people that might need just a 1000 primers and a couple of pounds of powder to go in with me. Just wanted to see if anyone needed anything.

Springfield 1911 and I tried our best to get a "Buying Group" together and were surprised at the total lack of interest.

I would be interested, based upon where you will be getting the stuff. That way we could all see what the pricing was!

That is what I wanted to do as well. If we could all get together and put the money in I don't mind finding a common place to purchase the product from and divide the shipping and hazmat per piece ordered. Does anyone know of a web site that might be cheaper than powder valley on primers as 26 dollars per primer is cheaper than I have seen.

When they have them, The Ammo Dump had Wolf Primers for $20 / thousand.
I am planning to check with them after Christmas to determine whether they have them,
what sizes and current pricing.

Right now The AMMO DUMP is virtually "out of stock" on primers ...
I'm supposed to be on their notify list and will post whatever they give me ...

For me the price of fuel and coordinating such a group buy doesn't seem worth it.

Hazmat, while just another ridiculous excuse for UPS/Fedex to charge us more when compared to gas and time of picking the stuff up just aren't bad enough for me to fool with a group purchase.

I usually buy 10+ pounds of powder and at least 5K primers when I order. That brings the cost down pretty well. If any of you belong to local clubs some of them have stuff delivered by truck and offer the savings to their members.

Back
Top Bottom