• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oppa gangnam style is really..

Yeah. FYI. I thought the "kill Americans" deal was something he said on stage at a concert in response to the deaths of two Teens in Korea as a result of an accident of some sort involving American soldiers, whom had immunity from prosecution?

Not that it makes it any better but let's keep our facts straight. Hadn't heard about a hate America song but.....

From what I'm reading the the song "Dear American" was a anti war song about Iraq and torture, which was also spurred along by the Anti-Sentiment from the Winter Olympics and the death of two 14 year old girls who were hit and killed by an American armored vehicle while they were walking along side the road. The involved soldiers were found not guilty of negligent homicide in the court martial, and the anger ensued.

I'm not saying it's right or ok he sang it, but there are more facts to this. And don't we have bigger issues with groups like the Westboro Baptist Church and other nuts like them already to worry about a song from a concert in 2002.

Of course they not going to release anything. Who knows, he might even be a spy for North Koreaa.

i dont care if he says sorry or not...F that. I AM AN ASIAN-AMERICAN...this is NO excuse. Piss poor example of "oops im sorry"...that crap is will never go away.

my grandfather served from the late 1940s fighting along side Ho Chi Minh to combat the french from Vietnam. Then in the 50s,60s and 70s against Ho Chi Minh...was caught in late 1975 by the NVA and served another 17 frigin years in a communist re-education camp(prison). So from the 40s to the 90s...almost 50 years of service for him.

Thank you to ALL the service men and women to risk their lives to give us a simple thing called FREEDOM...the same freedom assholes like PSY need to learn to shut his mouth about.

Forgive? Nope...where the F is my rope!

i dont care if he says sorry or not...F that. I AM AN ASIAN-AMERICAN...this is NO excuse. Piss poor example of "oops im sorry"...that crap is will never go away.

my grandfather served from the late 1940s fighting along side Ho Chi Minh to combat the french from Vietnam. Then in the 50s,60s and 70s against Ho Chi Minh...was caught in late 1975 by the NVA and served another 17 frigin years in a communist re-education camp(prison). So from the 40s to the 90s...almost 50 years of service for him.

Thank you to ALL the service men and women to risk their lives to give us a simple thing called FREEDOM...the same freedom assholes like PSY need to learn to shut his mouth about.

Forgive? Nope...where the F is my rope!
truth.

Back
Top Bottom