• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions needed on my latest project

Decals or no decals?

• Decals

• No decals

• Taco decals

Results are only viewable after voting.
You did a beautiful job. I voted no decals. If you put one as a sort of signature mark though it might be good. Those trailers can be super expensive.

That's my next question as well.
On a good day, to the right buyer, you might get $5,000. The solar is a big plus, as it's not often seen on year drops. The issue you're going to have is that you built it, and unless you are willing to guarantee your work, price is going to take a bit. It's really nice though. If I could offer one piece of advice, I'd seal the kitchen away from the cabin. Maybe put a board across where that diagonal, darker piece of molding is? One, it's a weather intrusion spot and two, unless you want your sheets to smell like everything you cook, you need to block that off.

Cool job, man. If I wasn't 6'5", I'd have had one of these years ago.

On a good day, to the right buyer, you might get $5,000. The solar is a big plus, as it's not often seen on year drops. The issue you're going to have is that you built it, and unless you are willing to guarantee your work, price is going to take a bit. It's really nice though. If I could offer one piece of advice, I'd seal the kitchen away from the cabin. Maybe put a board across where that diagonal, darker piece of molding is? One, it's a weather intrusion spot and two, unless you want your sheets to smell like everything you cook, you need to block that off.

Cool job, man. If I wasn't 6'5", I'd have had one of these years ago.

The whole idea was for it to be as open as possible. I never intended food to be cooked on the table. Where I'm from, we keep our food and our beds far apart. I'd rather a bear go after my tow vehicle than trying to get in my camper.

But if a buyer wanted, it could be walled fairly easily.

BTW, The bed area in this camper is 80" x 58". You could just fit. 🛏️

Very impressed at your craftsmanship. Very good of you sir.

And I’m interested in the flexible solar sheets.

If anything, have it wrapped with with a quality cool matte color or something that sets it apart. With the somewhat simple design, It can be removed and be a whole new look in a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom