• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Open to all Veterans and Active duty Personell. Winner Chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this thread takes the cake. Im in! Howie I dont even know how to express my thoughts into words. I hope to one day meet you

4th MEB AT BN
camo lejeune nc 02-07

3-69 AR
Ft stewart ga 11-present

I'm in.

i150.photobucket.com_albums_s91_HeadHunter_album_CommandoClaude.jpg

Keep em coming!
I am not the "man" nor am I looking for any type of recognition. I have a pretty good life. I have a loving new wife and some pain in the ass step children to go along with my own two boys. People who know me know what i've had to endure over the last few months but it's nothing in compare to what our service men and women are asked to do on a daily basis. I do these giveaways on occasion for my Brothers in the Armed Forces. It's not meant to offend anyone who has not served. Just to remind us all how unselfish our protectors are. We all joined for different reasons but at the end of the day it's all for the love of your country. We cannot forget that todays Armed Services are voluntary only. It takes a special person to have the courage to strap on a uniform and fight for your Country when asked to. I never had to go into combat but for those who have I owe you the deepest debt of gratitude. You are a cut above the rest. Lots of people like to talk about "what if" and "If it were me" and "how they would do it"...But you have done it! You have kept us free. You have kept us safe and I salute each and every one of you. If your friends are not on this site have them join and enter this giveaway.
Thanks to all who have served.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom