• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Open Firearms Industry Position

Nice to see a realistic job posting laying out expectations and pitfalls and all. You don't see this level of honesty in the corporate world. The right personality fit is 90% of the hiring battle to get a successful employee. I feel for you, Burdy Burdy . Good luck finding what you need.

A lot of John Wick wannabes on here. You should be able to fill this.

That would only apply to the single, unmarried John Wick, or the widowed John Wick ...
...but there was a time when John had a wife and a puppy, and he retired from his well-paying job
so that he could stay close to home!

That would only apply to the single, unmarried John Wick, or the widowed John Wick ...
...but there was a time when John had a wife and a puppy, and he retired from his well-paying job
so that he could stay close to home!
We have a lot of successful marriages and families in our company too, but in all cases the spouse must be even more impressive than the employee!

What I don't need: *weak* spelling. 😉

If I was single, this would be my dream job!

Though you need to put a salary range, at least IMO.

Nah, a person that fits those qualifications knows their worth and will have no problem negotiating the salary they want for the work.

We don't provide salary ranges when we hire either. I don't want to hire someone looking for a $25 per hour job. I want to hire someone who knows they are worth $90k per year and will convince me that I am getting a bargain hiring them at that rate.

I did that for 2 years. I was an SME on airports hotels and rental cars. lived on the road worked long hours and one day the company closed the doors. Sitting there with $2 million in guaranteed contract money waiting. Because the owner refused to cut cost to keep a skeleton crew going.

Back
Top Bottom