• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OOPS

Bryan

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
184   0
Reaction score
So I went to Deer Creek Gun Shop. Which by the way has moved to Kennesaw next to Wildmans. I was in there to buy some percussion caps for a friend of mine for his birthday. So while I was there I accidentally bought a CVA Express 50cal double rifle.
Cva.jpg

So I went to Deer Creek Gun Shop. Which by the way has moved to Kennesaw next to Wildmans. I was in there to buy some percussion caps for a friend of mine for his birthday. So while I was there I accidentally bought a CVA Express 50cal double rifle.
View attachment 6248439
That wasn’t you that shot down that F35, was it?

View attachment 6248439

Oooh I was tempted by that one too. Great score man :thumb:

I agree, don't be too hard on yourself. Accidents happen. For example I picked the Henry Survival recently... it was there, I was there... so we just left together.

View attachment 6248439
Did not realize Deer Creek had moved. Been a good while since I was in there. Presume they moved into that woke female's place ? Good deal anyway. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom